Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Descriptive Writing

It was Sunday the 15th at 2.00 There was a light green cake on the table, the cake looks nice and with green icing on top. I shouldn’t eat it I must not eat it. it’s not even mine. I can’t wait till dessert time I don’t know what flavour, it could be lime or feijoa or mint or any other green flavour.
My family are there and they are telling me no. I dip my finger into the leftover icing. It is now lunch time not far from the table is a roast chicken it’s hot and it looks delicious but the look  doesn’t beat the cake.
MMM but the taste is. Too bad I haven’t even tasted the cake. I lick my plate clean and search on the internet. I play all my games, but the cake can’t get out of my head I’d wished the time had gone by faster.
So I walked to the park and played a little bit off touch with my brother and sister the park is cold and it has a weird feeling in the beginning. It got dark after 5.30pm and we were hot.
It’s time to go back home I need to get home immediately for the cake. I get back with my siblings and we’re just in time It still looked nice and green. That was the best Sunday out of all the rest of the Sundays in the holidays.

I didn’t say the best day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bailey, look likes you had an exciting weekend. Time couldn't of gone faster. Can't wait for more work updated on your page, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete